Saturday, 14 April 2012

Fanfiction Audio Reviews

Ok, I've decided, for the better of all of us, that I don't review fanfictions on YouTube. However, I may actually still do them.

You see, I chat with a lot of people on Steam. And I just came up with a wonderful idea; someone else reads it out, and I comment on it. It opens a world of possibilities.

When I first brainstormed it, I was going to do everything. Read, comment, and the like. It wasn't gonna work out. It would be shit. Imagine it.

Anyway, I'm not doing it any time soon. I might do one, give you guys a taste. If you like it; great! If you don't; tell me why, and I'll improve for next time!

Anyway, cya guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to help in any way I possibly could! Mah email is "pinkybestpony@gmail.com". Feel free to email as many times as you like.

    ReplyDelete