Thursday, 29 March 2012

R.I.P Edward Gould (28 October 1988 – 25 March 2012)

Let me get this straight: I was never a massive fan of Eddsworld. However, it was quite amusing at times, and the animation was wonderful for an animated web series. This guy inspired millions of people. He even inspired my good friend, That Lakinson Guy to start his own series of comics and, hopefully, animated shorts, which I'm doing a little bit of voice work in. Edd has the right to go down in history as an inspirational young man, and nothing less.

He had been battling Leukaemia for 6 years, slowly killing the poor guy. Then, on the fateful day that I formerly called 'The day that signals 1 month until Deuce's new album comes out', the cancer finally got the poor bastard. It's devastating. Eddsworld won't be the same without Edd.

Now, of course, stupid faggots will be like LOL HARPSEAL IS A FAGGOT FOR JUMPING ON DA BANDWAGON LOL FAIL FAGGOT.

First off: I'm bisexual. So fuck you.

Second: Death is absolutely devastating to me. Sure, I read and review fanfiction that includes A LOT of death and gore. But that's all fake. Cupcakes is fake. Sweet Apple Massacre is fake. A Party to Die For is fake. We're talking about a real person here. Hell, I hate RubberFruit, but I'd make a blog post like this about him if he just dropped dead. It's respect. It's sad, and devastating for the families of the victims, especially with cancer. The families would want SOME comfort, you know.

Edd was an inspirational young man, and nothing less. I hope there's lots of Cola for you in Heaven.

5 comments:

  1. Edd's dead? Ouch.

    I just looked at the announcement video. The comments are full of death threats and swearing at this single troll (or someone with a controversial opinion).

    Like this one from DrTomandV12:
    TWAT CUNT MOTHERFUCKING LITTLE WHORE, I'll be FUCKING GLAD when you die, Edd was amazing, best animator on Youtube, also the bravest for fighting through cancer for 6 years straight, CUNT.

    Such a nice way to honour his memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edd was an awesome guy, but i think you're not giving him enough respect. 'Quite amusing'? It was amazing! Also, you're a bisexual? Eeeww, you're a freak. Also, you talk about ponies, review MLP fanfics and has a MLP profile picture...yet you say you're not a brony.

    FUCK LOGIC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >Failed troll trying far too hard.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, does that make one a brony?

      No-one knows what does.

      I chose to reject that label, because of all the intolerant, rude, bigoted, opinionated bronies, which make up 99% of the horrible fandom, based around a show promoting tolerance and friendship.

      Also, can you read? 'Let me get this straight: I was never a massive fan of Eddsworld.'

      Delete
    3. Really? Jesus, I don't think I even want to bother responding to you. But, in case you plan to respond to this, remember to use this site, so you can learn how to write a half-decent response.

      http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Clean-Comeback

      Thanks for your time, or rather, thanks for letting me waste it.

      -Dan

      Delete